Introduction about tuft and needle mattress reviews
In a healthy body rests a healthy mind. One of the major factors that affect our minds is healthy sleep. Giving your mind adequate rest is important. Therefore proper sleep is crucial for our physical as well as mental health. A revolutionary product has been introduced in the market called memory foam to enhance the quality of sleep. Let’s take a look at one of such product tuft & needle mattress Queen
Specifications of Tuft And Needle Queen mattress
Tuft and Needle, Queen, is a new mattress company that designs a universally comfortable foam mattress. It is exclusively available online and made in the USA and the mattress ships right to your door. The new Queen sized mattress by Tuft & Needle weighs a total of 70 pounds. The dimensions of model are 60 x 80 x 10 inches and are an ideal mattress for stomach sleepers
Features of the Tuft And Needle Queen
- The Tuft and Needle, Queen size mattress comes with pressure relief as good as memory foam
- It adapts to the body weight, distributing it across a large area to create that float-like sleep
- The company brags about developing customized foam, based purely on customer feedback
- The custom foam is crafted right for unparallel comfort and support
- The mattress even comes with localized bounce – to help with your nightly adventures!
- The cover is made of polyester and rayon, dual-core memory foam with a fabric cover
Best benefit and the most interesting feature
It is made from layered high-density polyurethane foam which is one of the outstanding features of Tuft and Needle, Queen mattress. Its cover is a 50/50 blend of high-quality rayon and polyester performance fabric. The mattresses do not release any chemicals (i.e. off-gassing), and the company does not use any chemical flame retardants. Also, the fire barrier is a rayon cellulose fiber blended with fine-grained sand and a small amount of polyester which, in combination, are inherently fire resistant. The products have been tested and verified by an accredited lab to comply fully with flammability standards.
Tuft And Needle mattress reviews
Who needs tuft & needle mattress most?
Every individual who embraces sleep needs to purchase this item. The Tuft and Needle, Queen mattresses come with customized foam which is designed to give you that good night sleep you so crave. The company uses polyurethane i.e. memory foam which is a high-density synthetic blend, designed for comfortable sleep.It absorbs your body heat and molds in accordance with your body pressure. It is highly recommended for people who are disabled or tend to develop body sores or ulcers. It also makes for an ideal mattress for stomach sleepers.
What We Like:
- Ideal mattress for stomach sleepers
- Custom made foam guarantees a good night’s sleep
- The polyurethane blend distributes weight equally• Localized bounce
- Dual core memory foam with mattress cover
- Easy packaging
- Fire resistant
- Excellent customer care service
What We Didn’t Like:
- Not ideal for people already accustomed to spring mattresses
- Not ideal for people who need special orthopedic beds
- May witness uneven firmness in certain mattress
Guide about Setup – Installation
The mattress comes with a high powered vacuum seal pouch. After taking it out of the box, cut open the plastic wrap. It takes very little time to inflate to its normal size by itself. It fits easily into any standard sized bed. It also advised creating good ventilation so that synthetic smell can fade off after some time.
The Tuft and Needle, Queen Mattress is another fine addition to their brilliant range of products. You will have an uninterrupted good quality sleep. Thanks for the revolutionary product used for manufacturing the mattress. The polyurethane blend used by the company has been carefully developed to provide its customer with the comfiest mattresses ever. The Tuft and Needle brand has a brilliant track record and is quick to tend to all the queries of its customer. With ten years warranty, it is certainly the best mattress for stomach sleepers.